Saturday, October 3, 2009

I love NYAF

I can't believe I had more fun Sunday than Saturday. Since I'm writing this so late I don't remember enough for a detailed account, see VQ's post for details XD. I was really sad a lot of the time cause I couldn't make the impulse buys I wanted to, but it was fun enough for me to not mind. I dunno I just love being around Anime fans...Being at NYAF for three days is like being a different world, where everyone knows what your talking about, everyone is laughing what your laughing about people like what you like. It's like a 3 day piece of paradise where Ichigo can be black if he wants, or inyuasha can be that fat kid wearing the same costume as last year, It doesn't matter!

Now for some pics

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I fucking LOVE LOUIS.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SERIOUSLY I LOVE LOUIS. He even had some pilllzzzzz

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

May not be the most amazing Bridget but I had to show loooove.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sarah and I. I couldn't afford my cosplay so I was just a shitty cat.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For da lulz





Btw I'm making a new myspace. Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment